Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Seriously.

Illustration Friday "RAMBUNCTIOUS"

We all eat mysterious things

Food Crack

Yet more cool things . . .

Russ and Martin

Letter to the Editor

Pop Rocks and Coke

Designer of the Week

Clubbing Baby Seals




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Monday, December 15, 2008
My Secret Santa
The good thing about Secret Santas is that one day, in your mailbox, quite unexpectedly, you get REALLY cool things. Better yet, it's uber cool if your SS is a jewelry designer. Now you've all heard me rave about Coleenabobeena and how much I love her stuff. But this year thanks to the crappy economy, I have been scooping on up some FANTASTIC deals. And let me tell you, these ladies don't scrimp. We are talking GORGEOUS hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind, pass down to your heirs type of jewelry.

But first! I received these AWESOME earrings from Bella Jolie AKA Secret Santa. (Hi Trisha! Love the baubbles! You ROCK. How did you know I was wearing a red sweatshirt today? You are amazing.)

New Earrings

And then a few months back I got STUNNING jewlery from Elements by Dawn. So delicate and sparkly it makes my eyes tear to look at them.

AND THEN we have the earrings that make every fashionista envious with the girlie girl wearable art from On A String Designs. Oh, did I mention the sparkle? Oh yeah. They SPARKLE.

So what are you waiting for? Christmas is coming (hint. hint certain blog-readers). Go out there and support artists and their craft. Etsy is just screaming your name.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

those earrings are adorable. they look very nice on you by the way.

6:55 PM  

Very cute! Red is your color.

9:41 AM  

Oh they look so cute on you!!! Your art is beautiful also!

5:50 PM  

Earrings? I couldn't get past those eyes!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home