Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "RAMBUNCTIOUS"

We all eat mysterious things

Food Crack

Yet more cool things . . .

Russ and Martin

Letter to the Editor

Pop Rocks and Coke

Designer of the Week

Clubbing Baby Seals

Can you share a little?




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Saturday, December 13, 2008
Seriously.
OMG. I have dedicated WAY too many hours trying to get comments back with the new blog. It is driving me absolutely insane (you thought I was going to say "fucking crazy", didn't you? Well, I didn't because I'm trying to keep control of my cyber potty mouth). At any rate, I have tried everything. Reverting back to old blogger style, adding halogen comments, all to no avail. I swear there is some little effing troll inside my computer just messing with me. I have bruises on my forehead from repeatedly slamming my head against the monitor.

Again with my favorite gif:
computerblood

Anybody wanna help? I can bribe you with artwork. Christmas is coming. Oh, and because there is no EFFING comments you will have to email me at artbyshano (at) gmail dot com. Added bonus if I can have my motha . . . If I can have my blog titles back for posts that would be GREAT.
2 Comments:

All is right with the world again. :-)

That gif is hilarious.

6:52 PM  

I like the new look. all the red was making me see green everywhere. good for the holidays, not so much for every other day. (jk) Don't stress; all is good.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home