Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Lil Miss Godiva

Flirty Catwoman

Illustration Friday "CONTAINTED"

Completely Random Pissiness

My Secret Santa

Seriously.

Illustration Friday "RAMBUNCTIOUS"

We all eat mysterious things

Food Crack

Yet more cool things . . .




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, January 16, 2009
Two birds one stone
The last and final nude for an upcoming show. Yay. And guess what? She's pale. No tan around here! Thus, I am submitting her into Illustration Friday's theme of "PALE".

Nude in Big Hat
"Nude in Big Hat" Do you like the oh so clever title? Makes you think outside the box, eh? Really gets the brain juices flowing. "What does she MEAN, Nude in Big Hat? I just don't GET it!" Don't worry. It'll come to you eventually.
10 Comments:

gorgeous as always :) good luck with your show!

11:56 AM  

very beautiful work! great execution! well done!

1:29 PM  

wonderful - i love your ladies!

7:06 PM  

Lol! Now, if only I could be built like that! Great work!

8:57 PM  

So lovely...congrats on your show!

9:21 AM  

Great image and good luck with your show.

10:26 AM  

Really nice work! A lovely composition, and very enjoyable.

7:58 AM  

Waht a wonderful blog you have here!.. I love the line style of your figures!.. congratulations!..

4:08 PM  

formidável... saudações aqui do Brasil

4:10 AM  

Beautiful pieces!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home