Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Sleepyhead

WTH

Quick Update!

Forbearance

Easter 2009

Don't want to jinx it but . . .

HUGE Art by Shano SALE

Stoopid is as stoopid does

Safe Horses Charity Event

Unclad Art Show 2009




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Thursday, April 15, 2010
Holy Crap
August 6, 2009 was my last post? Where does the time go? What a flippin' slacker! But this time of year is always superDEEduper busy and if you read on, I'll tell you all about it and that I may or may not have a very good excuse for not posting more often.

Let's start with if you're in the Fremont area of Seattle. My work can be seen in the Fremont Space until April 30th.



And then on May 7th it's on to the "Blue Ribbon" Show at Benjamin Benjamin in Hood River, OR



Meanwhile, I will have work in the Seagrass Gallery for the Mother's Day tour on Camano Island, WA (natch).



And making me giddy with anticipation is the Special Mother's Day Blend by Dusty Cellars Winery featuring the art of yours truly. 14.4% alcohol yo. And so far, they haven't produced a red that I haven't absolutely LOVED.



Next up . . . The clothing and accessories line. But I'll save that for next week. Want to be in the know, and probably receive a little TMI? Join me on Facebook or Twitter.
1 Comments:

ohh my gawd!! i totally totally love ur art works!!... seriously awesome..

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home