Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Wednesday, April 08, 2015
Bears Repeating
Spoiler alert! If you follow me on Facebook, you probably saw this post. Yeah, I'm creative that way! But hey, when you are trying to market yourself and have game, you have to take into consideration ALL the effin' social media you have to do. First there's the Etsy listing- which takes awhile let's be honest. Then there's Instagram (grab your phone because you can't do that shit on the laptop!) Oh, don't forget to pin your image to Pinterest. Lastly, my sad blog you are often ignored. So without further ado. Let me repeat myself. Oh this one has a story! At my first solo gallery exhibit I had to stand around and greet people which is one of the hardest things to do for me. Normally I am really social and have no problem with groups of people. I LOVE parties and meeting new people. When it comes to talking about my art. Abhor it. I am not a natural when it comes time to "sell myself", it feels much like a job interview and I am saying the opposite of what people want to hear. But I got through the evening . . . . but the deal was that I agreeed to paint LIVE in the window the following afternoon. I just can't even. But, I did and it wasn't so bad. And this is what I created: Coquette Sisters. Instilling anxiety just like it was yesterday. (But I like how it all turned out!) https://www.etsy.com/listing/228987289/coquette-sisters-sexy-elegant-feminine
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home