Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Sunday, October 11, 2015
Again with the mother effin' insomnia
It's getting worse. So much worse. I have had this problem since I can remember, other than being in college and not being able to STAY awake. I spent so much time sleeping in libraries, on grass on the campus, and literally in class. I don't know that person any more. I usually go to bed at around midnight with the help of Klonzapan . . . or two if need be. If I find myself getting anxious I will take a half of an ambien. Lately it's been a whole ambien, like tonight because I'm sick of this crazy ass sleep pattern where I wake up 4 or 5 hours wide awake. That's how it went down tonight. One Klozapan, one FULL ambien at 1:40 am. Wide the fuck awake at 2 am. I have found that eating a large meal or especially carbs will mess with my sleep which did not happen tonight. I'm not dumb. I even read that your nymph nodes drain on the left which aids in digestion, so I chilled on my left. No complex carbs to spike my sugar level. Take notes to other hippy dippy things I have done to ensure sleep. Endorphin's and serotonin levels. Sleeping next to you lover can reduce these stresses and produce happy hormones. Does it work? OMG yes. I can cuddle like a mo' fo and get all the best benefits of it and he doesn't even know I'm occupying his space. He is the best sleeper EVER. So my sleep in in shifts. Once I have found homes for all of my collie puppies I can concentrate on painting which I am JUST DYING to get to again. I am completely Jonesing to start painting without out all of this nonsense. Autumn is so very inspirational to me. I can wait to create more in this theme. Poker and Pumpkins charity event is coming soon. One of my favorite parties to attend!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home